|Distance from University||Found|
|Distance from Railway Station||Found|
|Distance from Bus Station||Found|
* COMMERCIAL* SPACIOUS OFFICES AVAILABLE TO RENT – YORK ROAD – LOCATED OVER THREE FLOORS - AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE LET * CAN SPLIT IF REQUIRED* Midland Housing Ltd are very proud to present this excellent business opportunity located in the highly populated location of B23 just off the main Erdington High Street. It is very well presented and spacious offices spread over three floors. The ground floor premise has a reception area, kitchen and w/c. A great opportunity has arisen for the right person to take over and potentially set up. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and located walking distance to Greggs, Poundland, Tecso, etc VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED – CALL NOW ON 0121 773 5500.
· Reception Area / Office
· Further Four Offices on Three Floors
· Separate Office on same floor
· Separate male and female W.C’s
· Kitchen area
· 1800 Sq Ft
· Ideal for many trades e.g. trading office, solicitors firm, accountants office
· Three Storey
· Gas Central Heating
· Phone System set up
· Computer system and backup system
· Flexible lease terms available
The property is situated on York Road, Erdington (A5127), which is easily accessible from M6, M42 and M5 on the motorway. It is located North to the Birmingham City Centre in an established location. It is placed ideally for all communications both nationwide and to all major cities. This is a very prestige location and perfect to set up a new business or to expand a running business. Residential and Commercial location.
Rents and Rates
Rental amount is £895pcm (O.N.O)
Business Rates Relief may be applicable – Please check with BCC Planning The property is considered suitable for standard office use. All interested parties are to make their own specific enquiries directly with the Local Planning Authority as to their intended use.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on flexible terms The Landlord may consider the following: 1) A periodic tenancy subject to six months notice by either party, or 2) A Tenancy for a term of three years less one day, or 3) A five-year lease.
Used as a head office for security firm. Viewings Available immediately upon request – call now on 0121 773 5500